Thursday, February 26, 2009

my family trip...

~my little brother n sister + me~
~ayah,mak,arif,aizat n me....~
~arif,aiman,aizat,mak n me...~

all this picture taken kat muzeum lenggong...
that was so much fun there...all of my family really enjoy this trip...
we know more about history....


my father told us do not take for granted of history... bcoz 1 day.. it might repeating again...
i totally agree with my father...
we also learn about perak man...
such a misteri lol...
inside the musium ad sat komputer mmg untk uji sejauh mane pengetahuan kita ttg sejarah lps...
we got 27/30... pretty good ha?
hehe...




so.. for my next coming sem holiday... i hope we can have another trip...
creating memories is fun...
hopefully u guys too..
mak ayah.. miss u...
i hope u hepi right now... dun wuri bout me..
im ok...


|~vacation~|

0 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Drop link kamoo...

Name:
Email Address:

This HTML form was created by Freedback.

Powered By Blogger
 
;